- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken Breasts With Lemon And White Vermouth Recipe
|Boneless chicken breasts||8 (With Skin Removed)|
|Scallions||4 , finely chopped|
|Lemon||1 , juiced|
|Grated lemon rind||1|
|White vermouth||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Whipping cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cornstarch||1 Tablespoon, dissolved|
|Cold water||2 Tablespoon|
|Finely chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 315 Calories from Fat 118
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20.4%
Saturated Fat 7.8 g38.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 136.6 mg
Sodium 171.1 mg7.1%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.77 g3.1%
Sugars 1.2 g
Protein 40 g80.4%
Vitamin A 12.6% Vitamin C 25%
Calcium 4.9% Iron 9.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take a 10-inch glass baking dish and place the chicken breasts in it.
2) Dot with butter at places and add all the remaining ingredients except the salt and pepper.
3) Using a waxed paper, cover the chicken well.
4) Set the microwave to “Roast Mode” and cook for 15 minutes.
5) Halfway during the above process of cooking, rearrange the chicken, placing the centre pieces towards the edges of the dish.
6) Change the direction of the dish by rotating one-quarter of a turn.
7) Add required salt and pepper immediately after the chicken breasts are cooked.
8) For the Sauce: In the baking dish, add cream and cook on the highest setting with the juices from the chicken breasts for 1 minute, until hot.
9) Mix in the cornstarch dissolved in cold water and heat for 1 minute.
10) Stir well with the help of wire whisk.
11) Season with salt and pepper and pour the sauce over the chicken breasts.
12) Garnish with parsley.