- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken Breasts with Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe Video
|Sun dried tomato paste||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sun dried tomatoes||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic cloves||3 , roasted|
|Half and half||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Alfredo sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mozerella cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fettuccine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 912 Calories from Fat 532
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 59 g91.4%
Saturated Fat 14.4 g72.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 149.5 mg
Sodium 1537.7 mg64.1%
Total Carbohydrates 34 g11.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.7%
Sugars 5 g
Protein 54 g107%
Vitamin A 20.2% Vitamin C 9.5%
Calcium 18.2% Iron 13.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit
2. For the sun dried tomato sauce: Add sun dried tomato paste, sun dried tomatoes, roasted garlic, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, pepper and salt in a blender and mix.
3. Heat a pan and add the sun dried tomato sauce, half and half cream and alfredo sauce and blend properly.
4. Add a dash salt and a dash of pepper to both sides of the chicken.
5. Coat the chicken with flour and add to a frying pan with 1/2 cup oil on medium flame and flip sides.
6. Remove chicken after 7-10 minutes and put into oven for 6 minutes.
7. Remove from oven and pour some of the sun dried tomato and alfredo sauce on the chicken and put back into the oven for 30 seconds.
8. Add the fettucine to the sauce and blend.
9. Plate the fettuccine and sauce. Add the chicken breasts on top. Garnish with Parsley and serve.