- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken Breasts Tarragon Recipe Video
|Chicken breast boneless skinless||800 Gram|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Ground pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), chop|
|Chicken broth||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|White wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Creme fraiche/Sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Tarragon leaves||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped finely|
Calories 491 Calories from Fat 255
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28 g43.5%
Saturated Fat 13.3 g66.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 181.8 mg60.6%
Sodium 365 mg15.2%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.39 g1.5%
Sugars 0.6 g
Protein 47 g94.4%
Vitamin A 27.2% Vitamin C 7.8%
Calcium 5.6% Iron 13.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Rinse the chicken and pat them dry.
2. In a deep pan, fry the chicken for 2 or 3 minute in olive oil, season with salt, ground pepper and chopped garlic and add the chicken broth and wine.
3. Cover it with a lid and cook it for 45 minute.
4. Once the chicken is cooked remove it from the dish and keep it aside to rest and let the sauce reduce to half.
5. Add the creme fraiche and tarragon leaves and mix well and reduce the sauce until it is thick.
6. Once the sauce thickens, add the chicken in and cook for few minutes.
7. Serve it with some tossed vegetables.