- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken Breasts Tarragon Recipe Video
|Chicken breast boneless skinless||800 Gram|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Ground pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), chop|
|Chicken broth||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|White wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Creme fraiche/Sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Tarragon leaves||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped finely|
Calories 406 Calories from Fat 153
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g26.4%
Saturated Fat 1.7 g8.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 116 mg
Sodium 348.5 mg14.5%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g2.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.39 g1.5%
Sugars 0.6 g
Protein 49 g97.1%
Vitamin A 2.5% Vitamin C 7.8%
Calcium 5.6% Iron 13.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Rinse the chicken and pat them dry.
2. In a deep pan, fry the chicken for 2 or 3 minute in olive oil, season with salt, ground pepper and chopped garlic and add the chicken broth and wine.
3. Cover it with a lid and cook it for 45 minute.
4. Once the chicken is cooked remove it from the dish and keep it aside to rest and let the sauce reduce to half.
5. Add the creme fraiche and tarragon leaves and mix well and reduce the sauce until it is thick.
6. Once the sauce thickens, add the chicken in and cook for few minutes.
7. Serve it with some tossed vegetables.