- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken Breasts In Applesauce Recipe
|Applesauce||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Tomato paste||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped celery||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Diced onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chicken breasts||4 , cut in half|
|Evaporated milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cheese cracker crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Fine)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1626 Calories from Fat 290
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 33 g50.1%
Saturated Fat 12.1 g60.4%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 436.1 mg
Sodium 4293.5 mg178.9%
Total Carbohydrates 152 g50.7%
Dietary Fiber 11 g43.8%
Sugars 94 g
Protein 176 g351.8%
Vitamin A 51.4% Vitamin C 52.8%
Calcium 51.2% Iron 44.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Combine the applesauce, allspice, 1 teaspoon of salt, flour and tomato paste and mix well. Stir in the celery and onion and place mixture on a baking dish which has been lightly greased.
3) Bone the chicken breasts and dip them in milk.
4) Mix cracker crumbs, paprika and remaining salt together. Roll chicken in the mixture and place it on the applesauce mixture.
5) Bake in oven at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or till the chicken is tendered.
6) Serve hot.