- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken Breasts Florentine Recipe
|Boneless chicken breasts||2 Pound|
|All purpose flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , slightly beaten|
|Dry seasoned bread crumbs||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic clove||1 Medium, finely chopped|
|Dry white wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Onion soup mix||1 Tablespoon (1 Envelope Lipton Golden)|
|Water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Finely chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Hot cooked rice pilaf/White rice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Hot cooked spinach||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 369 Calories from Fat 125
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.8%
Saturated Fat 2.5 g12.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 158.3 mg
Sodium 482.5 mg20.1%
Total Carbohydrates 15 g5.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5%
Sugars 0.9 g
Protein 40 g79.5%
Vitamin A 42.8% Vitamin C 18.3%
Calcium 7.3% Iron 16.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Blend onion soup with water.
2) In beatan eggs, dip the chicken breasts and toss then in bread crumbs.
3) In a big pan, heat oil.
4) Cook chicken breasts until thoroughly done.
5) Drain the chicken and keep aside.
6) Discard all the drippings except 1 tbsp of it.
7) In the leftover drippings, add wine with garlic and cook over medium flame for at least 5 minutes.
8) Add blended onion soup mix and boil.
9) In the pan, add chicken breasts and cook in covered pan for 10 minutes or until sauce becomes thick.
10) Season sith parsley and pepper.
11) Serve the chicekn over the bed of hot rice and spinach.