- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken Breast Tenderloins In Brandy Cream Recipe
|Boneless skinless chicken breasts||1 Pound (12 To 16 Pieces, Tenders)|
|Chicken broth||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fresh mushrooms||4 Large, sliced|
|Brandy||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Snipped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
Calories 163 Calories from Fat 82
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g14.4%
Saturated Fat 5.6 g27.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 61.5 mg
Sodium 149.6 mg6.2%
Total Carbohydrates 1 g0.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.21 g0.84%
Sugars 0.3 g
Protein 14 g27.9%
Vitamin A 9.7% Vitamin C 5.9%
Calcium 2% Iron 3.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Take a 12 inch skillet, heat butter in it until it melts.
2. Put chicken and cook until brown.
3. Stir in chicken broth and allow it to boil.
4. Lower the flame and cook for 15 minutes after covering.
5. Add cream and cook for 5-10 minutes by stirring frequently.
6. Avoid boiling.
7. Put mushrooms and heat for 5 more minutes.
8. Move the skillet in such a way that the mushrooms are coated with juices.
9. Put brandy, parsley, salt and pepper and cook.
10. Toss over wild rice and serve.