- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken, Black Bean and Taco Salad Recipe Video
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Chicken breast||2 Medium, cut into 1 inch cubes|
|Pre cooked black beans||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lettuce mix||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Roma tomato||1 Cup (16 tbs), diced|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), diced|
|Cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded|
|Mccormick taco seasoning mix||2 Ounce (or to taste)|
|Beanitos black bean chips||10 Medium|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Rinaldo's organic garlic gold||3 Tablespoon|
|Chunky guacamole||4 Tablespoon (or to taste)|
Calories 531 Calories from Fat 275
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 31 g47.8%
Saturated Fat 10.2 g51.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 71.7 mg
Sodium 1331.1 mg55.5%
Total Carbohydrates 32 g10.7%
Dietary Fiber 8.7 g34.7%
Sugars 3.5 g
Protein 29 g58.2%
Vitamin A 52.9% Vitamin C 19.2%
Calcium 30.8% Iron 11.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) On the stove top, in a skillet over medium heat, add 1 tablespoon of Rinaldo's Organic Garlic Gold.
2) When olive oil is warm, add in chicken. Cook until slightly brown.
3) Pour in water and McCormick Taco Seasoning. Mix. Simmer over low heat for approximately 5-10 minutes.
4) On individual plates, arrange a bed of lettuce.
5) Crumble an even amount of Beanitos® Black Bean Chips over the lettuce on each plate.
6) Top lettuce and chips with diced tomatoes.
7) With a spoon, place a generous portion of pre-cooked black beans over the top of the salad.
8) Top with diced onions.
9) Sprinkle generously with cheddar cheese.
10) Drizzle remaining Rinaldo's Organic Garlic Gold® over the top of each salad.
11) Top with pieces of cooked chicken and a large dollop of guacamole.
12) Serve the salad right away, while it is still fresh and crunchy.