- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken, Black Bean and Taco Salad Recipe Video
|Chicken breast||2 Medium, cut into 1 inch cubes|
|Pre cooked black beans||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lettuce mix||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Roma tomato||1 Cup (16 tbs), diced|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), diced|
|Cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded|
|Mccormick taco seasoning mix||2 Ounce (or to taste)|
|Beanitos black bean chips||10 Medium|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Rinaldo's organic garlic gold||3 Tablespoon|
|Chunky guacamole||4 Tablespoon (or to taste)|
Calories 523 Calories from Fat 254
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g44.1%
Saturated Fat 10.1 g50.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 38.1 mg12.7%
Sodium 1293.4 mg53.9%
Total Carbohydrates 32 g10.7%
Dietary Fiber 8.7 g34.7%
Sugars 3.5 g
Protein 33 g66.5%
Vitamin A 52.7% Vitamin C 18%
Calcium 30.2% Iron 8.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) On the stove top, in a skillet over medium heat, add 1 tablespoon of Rinaldo's Organic Garlic Gold.
2) When olive oil is warm, add in chicken. Cook until slightly brown.
3) Pour in water and McCormick Taco Seasoning. Mix. Simmer over low heat for approximately 5-10 minutes.
4) On individual plates, arrange a bed of lettuce.
5) Crumble an even amount of Beanitos® Black Bean Chips over the lettuce on each plate.
6) Top lettuce and chips with diced tomatoes.
7) With a spoon, place a generous portion of pre-cooked black beans over the top of the salad.
8) Top with diced onions.
9) Sprinkle generously with cheddar cheese.
10) Drizzle remaining Rinaldo's Organic Garlic Gold® over the top of each salad.
11) Top with pieces of cooked chicken and a large dollop of guacamole.
12) Serve the salad right away, while it is still fresh and crunchy.