- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken Bengali Recipe
|All purpose flour||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Mustard||1 Teaspoon, powdered|
|Chicken thighs||1⁄2 Pound, skinned|
Calories 108 Calories from Fat 50
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g8.6%
Saturated Fat 1.1 g5.6%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 47.1 mg
Sodium 68.3 mg2.8%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.23 g0.94%
Sugars 0.3 g
Protein 12 g23.3%
Vitamin A 3.5% Vitamin C 0.48%
Calcium 1.5% Iron 5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a small saucepan, heat the margarine over a medium heat until bubbly and hot, stir in rest of the ingredients except chicken, stirring constantly and cook until the mixture is thick and smooth.
3) In a 9 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, arrange the chicken in a single layer and brush evenly with the curry mixture.
4) Bake in the preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, until the chicken is browned and thoroughly cooked, basting with the pan juicesat an interval of 20 minutes.
5) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.