- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken And Vegetable Stir Fry Recipe
|Boneless chicken breasts||1 Pound, cut into thin strips|
|Broccoli florets||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Snow peas||2 Ounce|
|Carrot||1 Medium, thinly sliced|
|Pepper||1⁄2 Medium, cut into thin strips (Green Or Red)|
|Onion soup mix envelope||1|
|Ground ginger||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Vinegar||1 Teaspoon (White Or Rice)|
|Hot cooked rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 343 Calories from Fat 115
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20%
Saturated Fat 1.9 g9.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 65.8 mg
Sodium 1020.5 mg42.5%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.9%
Sugars 1.8 g
Protein 30 g59%
Vitamin A 67.7% Vitamin C 52.6%
Calcium 5.1% Iron 12.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a bowl, blend onion soup mix with cornstarch.
2) In a skillet, heat oil.
3) In hot oil, add chicken with vegetables on the top.
4) Cook on medium-high heat for 10 minutes while stirring continuously until veggies are crispy-cooked and chicken is golden brown. 5) Add the blended soup mix along with ginger water, soy sauce and vinegar.
6) Boil the sauce and cook on low heat without covering until sauce becomes thick.
7) Serve the chicken n vegetable over hot rice.