- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken and Rice Recipe
|Shallots||5 , chopped|
|Bell pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Celery ribs||5 , chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), pressed|
|Cooking oil||2 Tablespoon (Or As Required)|
|Raw rice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cream of mushroom soup||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Onion soup||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 512 Calories from Fat 67
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g11.6%
Saturated Fat 1.6 g8.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 99.8 mg
Sodium 410.7 mg17.1%
Total Carbohydrates 62 g20.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.6 g6.2%
Sugars 3.6 g
Protein 46 g91.8%
Vitamin A 9.4% Vitamin C 22.6%
Calcium 6.5% Iron 14.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a skillet, heat cooking oil.
3) In hot oil, fry chicken breasts, till brown.
4) In a large pan, heat 2 tablespoons of cooking oil.
5) In this, saute onions, shallots, bell pepper, garlic and celery.
6) To this, add the washed rice, mushroom soup and onion soup.
7) In a baking pan, place the chicken breasts.
8) On top, pour over the soup and vegetable mixture and cover the pan.
9) Bake for 30 to 45 minutes.
10) Serve hot with green salad and a drink of your choice.