- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken And Ham Turnovers Recipe
|Flaky pastry/Puff pastry||8 Ounce|
|Leftover chicken||8 Ounce|
|Cooked ham||3 Ounce|
|Canned cream of chicken soup||3⁄4 Can (7.5 oz) (1 Small Tin)|
Calories 517 Calories from Fat 234
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g39.6%
Saturated Fat 5.7 g28.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 58.8 mg
Sodium 1445.9 mg60.2%
Total Carbohydrates 33 g10.9%
Dietary Fiber 2.5 g9.9%
Sugars 14.3 g
Protein 38 g75.3%
Vitamin A 3.9% Vitamin C 0.18%
Calcium 1.8% Iron 6.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 425°F.
2. Roll the pastries in a slightly floured surface into large square.
3. Use a 3-4-inch round cutter, take out about 4 circles of pastry. Keep it aside to set
4. Chop that ham and chicken properly while removing all the skin and gristle bones.
5. Use about 1-2 tablespoons chicken soup cream to moisten the ham.
6. Stuff the chicken and ham in the centre of each pastry.
7. Moisten pastry edge on one half of each circle, fold over and press edges together.
8. Prick the tops and place turnovers on a wet tray. Brush milk on the top in the oven to bake for 20 minutes or until risen and golden brown.
9. Serve hot with remaining chicken soup.