- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken and Dressing Bake Recipe
|Herb seasoned stuffing mix||7 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Cream of mushroom soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Chicken broth||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Cooked chicken||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs), diced|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Pimento||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
Calories 978 Calories from Fat 336
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 40 g61.5%
Saturated Fat 10.8 g53.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 355.3 mg
Sodium 2581 mg107.5%
Total Carbohydrates 80 g26.6%
Dietary Fiber 5.3 g21.1%
Sugars 11.9 g
Protein 65 g130.7%
Vitamin A 20% Vitamin C 21.2%
Calcium 33.1% Iron 54.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Set the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a large bowl, mix the stuffing with half the soup, eggs and broth.
3) Take a baking dish measuring 11 1/2x7 1/2x1 1/2 inch and fill it with the mixture.
4) Place chicken in the top layer.
5) Combine the rest of the soup with the pimento and the milk.
6) Cover the chicken with the soup mixture and seal it with a foil.
Bake until set or for 45 minutes.
7) Serve the casserole dish steaming hot.