- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken And Crab Rosemary Recipe
|Butter/Margarine||9 Tablespoon, divided (1/2 Cup Plus 1 Tablespoon)|
|Dry bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Finely chopped onion||2 Tablespoon|
|All purpose flour||7 Tablespoon|
|Freshly ground pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Chicken broth||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Snipped fresh rosemary/1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed||1 Tablespoon|
|Cooked and cubed chicken||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Dairy sour cream||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Lump crab meat||1 Cup (16 tbs), cartilage removed|
|Hot cooked rice/Hot cooked pasta||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 618 Calories from Fat 332
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 38 g58.5%
Saturated Fat 21.5 g107.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 208.9 mg
Sodium 908.7 mg37.9%
Total Carbohydrates 31 g10.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.7%
Sugars 4.2 g
Protein 38 g75.5%
Vitamin A 22.8% Vitamin C 20.9%
Calcium 16.8% Iron 17.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Take an 8 inch skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of butter or margarine in it and put bread crumbs in it.
3. Let the crumbs cook on medium flame unit golden by stirring constantly.
4. Once done, turn the heat off and keep aside.
5. Take a 2 quart saucepan, heat ½ cup butter or margarine in it and stir in onions.
6. Saute onions on medium heat until soft.
7. Add flour, salt and pepper.
8. Put chicken broth and rosemary and cook by stirring on medium flame until frothy.
9. Cook for 1 more minute and then turn the heat off.
10. Add cream, sour cream and crabmeat in the broth mixture.
11. Mix well and put the mixture in 2 quart casserole.
12. Top with bread crumbs and bake for 30 minutes.
13. Toss over rice or pasta and serve.