- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken and Broccoli Dish Recipe
|Chicken breast halves||4 , skinned and boned|
|Broccoli florets and stems||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cream of chicken soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Mayonnaise||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sherry||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), freshly grated, divided|
Calories 638 Calories from Fat 467
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 52 g79.9%
Saturated Fat 7.4 g37.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 103.9 mg
Sodium 1052.6 mg43.9%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g4.1%
Dietary Fiber 2.3 g9.1%
Sugars 2 g
Protein 29 g57.4%
Vitamin A 14.8% Vitamin C 131.9%
Calcium 20.9% Iron 11.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Spray an 8x8-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. In a nonstick saucepan, spray cooking oil and add the chicken pieces; brown the meat.
4. Place rounded side up in 8x8-inch baking dish sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
5. In a large pot, steam broccoli over a small amount of water until it turns bright green, do not over cook.
6. In a mixing bowl, combine together soup, mayonnaise, sherry and 1/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese, blend to a smooth mixture.
7. Arrange the chicken in the baking dish and place the broccoli around the chicken.
8. Pour the mayonnaise mixture over the chicken and sprinkle with the remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
9. Bake at 350° F for about 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
10. Serve hot with dinner rolls as an excellent mail dish.
11. Garnish with grated cheese.