- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chicken A La King Recipe
|Butter||1 1⁄2 Ounce|
|Onion||1 , skinned|
|Red pepper||1 , diced|
|Button mushrooms||2 Ounce|
|Frozen cooked chicken||12 Ounce, thawed|
|Condensed mushroom soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
Calories 511 Calories from Fat 212
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g36.8%
Saturated Fat 9.7 g48.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 124.9 mg
Sodium 645.7 mg26.9%
Total Carbohydrates 43 g14.4%
Dietary Fiber 3.5 g14.1%
Sugars 4.6 g
Protein 30 g59.4%
Vitamin A 35.5% Vitamin C 72%
Calcium 3.9% Iron 11.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Cut the chunks out of chicken meat.
2) Cook noodles in salted boiling water afor 7 minutes drain and set aside.
3) In a frying pan, melt 1 oz of butter.
4) Fry the onions until brown.
5) In the pan, add mushrooms and pepper. Cook them for 2-3 minutes.
6) Add also chicken along with soup.
7) Season the soup and simmer for around 20 minutes.
8) In the cooked warm noodles, add 1/2 oz butter flakes and parsley.
9) In a warm serving dish, place the noodles as the base and spoon the chicken in the centre.