- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Kool & Chic Creamsicle Colada Cocktail Recipe Video
|Vanilla liqueur||1 Ounce|
|Orange juice||2 Ounce|
|Pineapple juice||1⁄2 Ounce|
|Ice cube||1 Cup (16 tbs), crushed (or as required)|
|Lemon||1 Medium, sliced (or as required, for garnish)|
|Icing sugar||1 Tablespoon (as required, for garnish)|
|Kiwi||1 Medium, sliced (as required, for garnish)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 295 Calories from Fat 6
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.7 g1.1%
Saturated Fat 0.09 g0.43%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 7 mg0.3%
Total Carbohydrates 50 g16.8%
Dietary Fiber 4.5 g18.2%
Sugars 39.1 g
Protein 2 g3.6%
Vitamin A 3.6% Vitamin C 218.6%
Calcium 6.3% Iron 4.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Pour the rum into the ice crushing machine. You can also crush the ice separately and use the blender to mix.
2) Add ice to the ice crushing machine and turn on to make a slushy mix. Stir all together.
3) Moist the glass rim by rubbing fresh lemon slice and dip into icing sugar.
4) Place the crushed ice mixture into the glass.
5) Pour in orange juice and pineapple juice.
6) Pile up more crushed ice into the glass.
7) Spread the vanilla liqueur on top to fill up.
8) Garnish the drink with a kiwi slice on top and serve.