- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chic Asparagus Recipe
|Extra virgin olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|White wine||2 Tablespoon|
|Goat cheese||2 Ounce|
|Sun-dried tomatoes||2 , minced (Soaked In Olive Oil)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 797 Calories from Fat 598
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 66 g100.8%
Saturated Fat 17.3 g86.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 59.5 mg19.8%
Sodium 290.6 mg12.1%
Total Carbohydrates 22 g7.4%
Dietary Fiber 10 g40.1%
Sugars 11.6 g
Protein 28 g55.7%
Vitamin A 89.1% Vitamin C 44.9%
Calcium 62.3% Iron 62.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Rinse and trim the asparagus.
2) In a glass baking dish, arrange the asparagus.
3) In a bowl, mix olive oil with wine and sprinkle over the asparagus stems.
4) Add goat cheese on top along with the sun dried tomatoes.
5) Microwave the asparagus for 5 minutes on LOW till it becomes crisp and tender.
6) Serve Chic Asparagus garnished with chopped parsley on top, if desired.