- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chewy Maple Granola Bars Recipe
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), melted and cooled|
|Honey||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Maple syrup||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Instant oats||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Shredded coconut||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Either Sweetened Or Unsweetened)|
|Dried cranberries/Blueberries||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sesame seeds||2 Tablespoon|
|Pecan halves||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chocolate chips||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 501 Calories from Fat 228
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g40.2%
Saturated Fat 11 g55%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 56.7 mg
Sodium 103.2 mg4.3%
Total Carbohydrates 66 g21.9%
Dietary Fiber 7.1 g28.6%
Sugars 33.9 g
Protein 7 g14.1%
Vitamin A 25.4% Vitamin C 0.94%
Calcium 27.9% Iron 13.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Use clean hands or two spoons to mix the ingredients together and be sure that the oats are coated in the maple syrup mixture
3. Line a 9” square baking pan with two sheets of parchment paper. Be sure you press the paper into the corners.
4. Spoon the coated oat mixture into the baking pan and press flat, filling the entire pan.
5. Bake on the lower rack of the over for 20-25 minutes, until the top is set and starts to turn golden brown.
6. Remove from the oven and allow to come to room temp.
7. Refrigerate for at least an hour before cutting into squares.
8. Store in an airtight container.
To see more great recipes from The Whole Family Cookbook or to purchase this book, please visit: Amazon.Com