- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chewy Chocolate Cookies Recipe Video
|Butter/Margarine||1 Cup (16 tbs), softened|
|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cocoa||3 Cup (48 tbs) (Hershey)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|White chocolate chips||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 7697 Calories from Fat 3457
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 395 g608.4%
Saturated Fat 267.8 g1338.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 963.4 mg321.1%
Sodium 4137.6 mg172.4%
Total Carbohydrates 1214 g404.6%
Dietary Fiber 245.8 g983%
Sugars 619 g
Protein 204 g408.2%
Vitamin A 122.2% Vitamin C
Calcium 197.8% Iron 629.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Heat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Cream together butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla until light and fluffy.
3) In separate bowl, mix thoroughly flour, cocoa, soda and salt.
4) Add both mixtures together and mix thoroughly. Add chips.
5) Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheet.
6) Bake about 10 minutes, but do not overbake. Cookies will be soft; they will puff during baking and flatten upon cooling.
7) Set cookies aside and let them cool.
8) Once the cookies are cool enough, serve as and when preferred.