- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chewy Choco Cookies Recipe Video
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dark brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), softened|
|Vanilla essence||1 Tablespoon|
|Chocolate chips||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cooking spray||6 Dash|
Calories 296 Calories from Fat 125
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.9%
Saturated Fat 7.5 g37.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 63.8 mg
Sodium 220 mg9.2%
Total Carbohydrates 40 g13.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.34 g1.4%
Sugars 25.5 g
Protein 3 g5.6%
Vitamin A 6.5% Vitamin C
Calcium 0.9% Iron 4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Grease baking sheets with cooking spray and set aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C/Gas mark 4.
1. In a bowl, sift together flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
2. In another bowl, cream together dark brown sugar, sugar and butter.
3. Add in the egg yolk, egg and vanilla essence. Stir well all the ingredients.
4. Pour the mixture into the sifted flour mixture and add in the chocolate chips. Mix well.
5. Dollop the mixture into the prepared pan according to your preference and bake for 10 – 15 minutes.
6. Serve Chewy Choc Cookies with milk, coffee or tea.