- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chevre Filled Tomatoes Recipe
|Tomatoes||6 Large, ripped|
|Eggs||2 , hard-cooked , chopped|
|French chevre cheese||7 Ounce, crumbled (1 log)|
|Dijon style mustard||2 Tablespoon (imported)|
|Shallots||2 , finely chopped|
|Celery leaves||3 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Curly lettuce leaves||4|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1126 Calories from Fat 487
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 61 g93.4%
Saturated Fat 31.9 g159.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 493 mg
Sodium 1846.2 mg76.9%
Total Carbohydrates 98 g32.6%
Dietary Fiber 37.6 g150.5%
Sugars 43.8 g
Protein 66 g131.4%
Vitamin A 2182.5% Vitamin C 693.5%
Calcium 71.3% Iron 91.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take the tomatoes and cut off the tops.
2) Remove the seeds and keep aside. Sprinkle little salt inside the tomatoes.
3) Take a bowl and mix the eggs, chevre, mustard, shallots and celery leaves. Add salt and pepper.
4) Stuff the tomatoes with chevre mixture.
5) Take the serving platter and put the lettuce.
6) Keep the tomatoes on the lettuce and chill.
7) Serve the dish immediately.