- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cherry Nut Mold Recipe
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce|
|Red sour pitted cherries||16 Ounce, pitted|
|Dr. pepper||To Taste|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cherry gelatin||6 Ounce|
|Celery||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Pecans||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Stuffed olives||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3003 Calories from Fat 1692
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 194 g298.6%
Saturated Fat 56.4 g282.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 249.4 mg
Sodium 3290.8 mg137.1%
Total Carbohydrates 310 g103.3%
Dietary Fiber 21.7 g86.6%
Sugars 253 g
Protein 33 g65.4%
Vitamin A 186% Vitamin C 84.2%
Calcium 43.6% Iron 32.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Dice cream cheese and drain cherries, reserving syrup.
2. Add enough Dr.Pepper to cherry syrup to equal 2 cups liquid.
3. Into saucepan pour liquid and add sugar and gelatin.
4. Stir over low heat until mixture is heated and gelatin is dissolved.
5. Chill until thickened and fold in cherries, cream cheese, celery, pecans and olives.
6. Pour into pan or mold and refrigerate overnight.
7. Serve with garnish as desired.