- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cherry Tomato Summer Salad Recipe Video
|Cherry tomatoes||1 Pound|
|Brussels sprouts||1 Pound|
|Dill weed||30 Gram|
|Lemon juice||4 Tablespoon (1 large lemon)|
|Extra virgin olive oil/Olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (or to taste)|
|Cracked black pepper||1 Teaspoon (or to taste)|
Calories 161 Calories from Fat 96
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g16%
Saturated Fat 0.78 g3.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 388.3 mg16.2%
Total Carbohydrates 15 g4.9%
Dietary Fiber 4.5 g17.9%
Sugars 4.4 g
Protein 4 g8.6%
Vitamin A 26.6% Vitamin C 141.7%
Calcium 13.8% Iron 20.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Cut tomatoes in halves or quarters depending on their size. Add to a large salad bowl.
2. Cut Brussels sprouts in half after trimming the ends and separate the layers. Let them join the tomatoes.
3. Slit and de-seed jalapeno. Then chop finely. Add to bowl.
4. Chop Dill leaves, not too fine. Scatter over the salad in the bowl.
5. Squeeze lemon into salad or drizzle in the lemon juice.
6. Add a pinch of salt and fresh ground black pepper.
8. Drizzle in the olive oil.
9. Toss the salad well to coat with the dressing.
10. Serve at room temperature or cold.