- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cherry Squares With Oats Recipe
|Rolled oats||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Butter||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Cherry pie filling||19 Ounce|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3539 Calories from Fat 1331
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 152 g233.7%
Saturated Fat 89.4 g447%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 362.9 mg121%
Sodium 1771.4 mg73.8%
Total Carbohydrates 512 g170.6%
Dietary Fiber 25 g99.9%
Sugars 154.7 g
Protein 41 g83%
Vitamin A 106.5% Vitamin C 32.4%
Calcium 19.5% Iron 79.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a large bowl, combine together the oats, sugar, flour, soda and nutmeg.
3) Cut in the butter till the mixture looks like coarse crumbs.
4) Into a 9x13-inches pan, press Â½ of the mixture.
5) Spread the cherry pie filling over the top.
6) Top with the remainder crumbs.
7) Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
8) Cut into squares while warm and serve as a sweet treat at a party or enjoy as an evening snack with tea