- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cherry Kislings Recipe
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs), sifted|
|Maraschino cherries||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), drained|
|Walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Confectioners sugar||1 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3223 Calories from Fat 1899
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 218 g334.9%
Saturated Fat 119.1 g595.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 483.8 mg
Sodium 518.1 mg21.6%
Total Carbohydrates 293 g97.7%
Dietary Fiber 12.4 g49.7%
Sugars 94.7 g
Protein 36 g71%
Vitamin A 113.3% Vitamin C 1.1%
Calcium 18% Iron 74.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
2. Blend butter and sugar together to make it light and creamy.
3. Put flour and salt and mix well.
4. Put cherries and walnuts, stir and then make small balls of the dough.
5. Take an ungreased baking sheet, arrange the balls on it and bake for 20- 30 minutes.
6. Once done, roll over the confection’s sugar.
7. Serve warm or at room temperature.