- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cherry Delight Recipe
|Canned cherry pie filling||21 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Yellow cake mix||18 1⁄4 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), melted|
|Walnuts||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
Calories 645 Calories from Fat 235
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g41.4%
Saturated Fat 13 g64.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 40.3 mg
Sodium 560 mg23.3%
Total Carbohydrates 97 g32.2%
Dietary Fiber 3 g11.9%
Sugars 36.2 g
Protein 5 g10.7%
Vitamin A 13.5% Vitamin C 6.1%
Calcium 2.1% Iron 2.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a greased slow cooker, put the pie filling.
2) Combine together the butter and the dry cake mix to make a crumbly mixture. Sprinkle the mixture all over the filling and top with walnuts.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for about 4 hours or over high heat for 2 hours.
4) Allow the preparation to cool.
5) Serve in bowls along with dips of ice cream.