- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cherry Clafoutis Recipe Video
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Creme fraiche||6 Tablespoon|
Calories 143 Calories from Fat 29
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4.9%
Saturated Fat 0.54 g2.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 47.5 mg
Sodium 19.2 mg0.8%
Total Carbohydrates 27 g9%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.3%
Sugars 24.4 g
Protein 3 g5.4%
Vitamin A 2.1% Vitamin C 7.3%
Calcium 2.5% Iron 2.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Rinse the cherries and remove the pits and spread them in a baking tray.
2. Preheat the oven at 425 degree and prepare a greased baking dish.
3. Marinate the cherries with 1 tablespoon cherry liqueur and sugar mixture and cook it in the oven for 10 minute.
4. Whisk the eggs until frothy then add the sugar, milk, crème fraiche, Liqueur and whisk all the ingredients together.
5. Remove the cherries and lower the temperature to 350 degree.
6. Place the cherries in the baking dish and then pour the egg mixture evenly.
7. Bake it in the preheated oven for 35-40 minute.
8. Sprinkle some powdered sugar.
9. Serve with a scoop of fresh cream or ice-cream.