- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cherry Chocolate Brownie Cake Recipe Video
|Chocolate cake mix pacakage||1 Packet (devils food)|
|Cherry pie filling||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|For the icing|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Semi-sweet chocolate chips||6 Ounce|
Calories 441 Calories from Fat 138
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.2%
Saturated Fat 7.2 g35.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 59.2 mg
Sodium 387.6 mg16.2%
Total Carbohydrates 74 g24.5%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.7%
Sugars 45.6 g
Protein 4 g8.4%
Vitamin A 6% Vitamin C 1.7%
Calcium 5.9% Iron 7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, add and combine devils food chocolate cake mix, cherry pie filling, vanilla extract and eggs. Mix until well combined.
3. Take a grease 9 x 13 baking pan, pour the above batter evenly into the pan and bake it in the oven at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes.
4. For the icing: In a saucepan on medium heat, add and combine sugar with butter and milk. Mix well and bring it to a boil. Let this boil for 1 minute on medium heat stirring continuously.
5. After 1 minute, remove it from the heat and stir in the semi-sweet chocolate chips and melt it until smooth and creamy.
6. Once the cake is slightly warm, pour this icing over the cake and spread it evenly.
7. Serve this in desired slices.