- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cherry Cheese Pie Recipe Video
|Sugar-free cherry pie filling||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|For nut crust|
|Melted butter||3 Tablespoon|
|Almond flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Raw coconut||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Flax meal||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Splenda/Liquid equivalent||2 Tablespoon|
|For cream cheese mixture|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened|
|Splenda||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (or 12 drops of liquid equivalent)|
|For whipped topping|
|Heavy whipping cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 433 Calories from Fat 347
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 40 g60.8%
Saturated Fat 23.3 g116.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 112.5 mg
Sodium 145 mg6%
Total Carbohydrates 17 g5.7%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.5%
Sugars 10.9 g
Protein 5 g9.5%
Vitamin A 27.3% Vitamin C 1.9%
Calcium 7.2% Iron 3.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 375 degrees F.
2. In a bowl combine together almond flour, coconut, flax meal, butter, and Splenda.
3. In a 9-inch pie pan scrape out the mixture. Place a saran wrap over it and press with hands to give crust like shape as shown in video.
4. Bake in oven for 8-10 minutes at 375 degrees F.
5. Take out the crust from the oven and set aside to cool.
6. For whipped topping – In a mixing bowl add in heavy cream, Splenda, and vanilla extract. Beat with stand mixer until soft peaks form and no liquid is in the bottom of the bowl.
7. For cream cheese mixture – In another mixing bowl add in the cream cheese and Splenda, cream together on medium speed for 2 minutes.
8. Fold in half whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture, but be careful not to over-mix and lose the fluffiness of the whipped topping. Place into the refrigerator.
9. On top of cooled crust, spread the cream cheese-whipped topping mixture out to the edges.
10. Spread sugar free cherry pie filling on top of the cream cheese mixture.
11. Pipe the remaining whipped topping along the outside of the pie pan.
12. Serve Cherry Cheese Pie for dessert.