- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cherry Cheese Dessert Pizza Recipe
|9 inch double crust pie pastry||1|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened (1 package)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Walnuts||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), chopped|
|Canned cherry pie filling||42 Ounce (2 cans of 21-ounces each)|
|Whipped cream/Whipped cream||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 360 Calories from Fat 132
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23%
Saturated Fat 6.7 g33.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 71.5 mg
Sodium 111.5 mg4.6%
Total Carbohydrates 53 g17.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g6.1%
Sugars 14.8 g
Protein 4 g8.4%
Vitamin A 11.6% Vitamin C 7.2%
Calcium 4.6% Iron 3.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Roll the pastry to a 14-inch thick circle on a lightly floured surface.
3) In a 12-inch pizza pan, place the pastry circle.
4) Flute the edges and prick the crust.
5) Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
6) While the pastry is baking, blend together the softened cream cheese and sugar. Add the eggs and beat well.
7) Add the nuts and vanilla and stir well.
8) Into the partially baked crust, pour the mixture and bake for another 10 minutes. Cool.
9) Over the cooled cheese layer, spread the cherry pie filling.
10) Chill the preparation.
11) With dollops of whipped cream cheese or whipped cream, top the chilled pie.
12) Cut the chilled dessert pizza into wedges, place on individual serving platters and serve as a dessert.