- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Grilled Chicken with Fresh Cherry Sauce Recipe Video
|Bing cherries||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), pitted|
|White wine||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Hot chili oil||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Heavy cream||2 Tablespoon|
|Chicken breast boneless skinless||4 Medium|
Calories 365 Calories from Fat 94
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g16.2%
Saturated Fat 3.4 g17.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 110 mg36.7%
Sodium 362.9 mg15.1%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.04 g0.16%
Sugars 1.4 g
Protein 40 g80%
Vitamin A 3% Vitamin C 3.7%
Calcium 3.5% Iron 9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a pan, put the pitted cherries and white wine.
2. Bring it to boil and simmer for 30 minutes. Remove from heat and let it cool completely.
3. In a food processor, put the reduced cherry and white wine and blend till pureed.
4. Set the oven to broiling or preheat the grill.
5. In a pan on low heat, pour the cherry puree. Add salt, hot chilli oil and cream.
6. Stir well to mix and let all ingredients get incorporated.
7. Place the chicken breast on a baking tray.
8. Using a brush, spread the cherry sauce generously over one side and broil it for 12 minutes.
9. Remove from oven, flip the breasts and spread the sauce on the other side.
10. Resume broiling for few more minutes till the chicken is done.
11. Remove from the oven and let it sit for a few minutes.
12. In a serving plate, arrange the chicken breast and spread the remaining sauce over it. Serve it warm with choice of side dish.