- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Chefs Spinach Salad Recipe
|Chickpeas||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs), cooked|
|Mushrooms||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Beets||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Farmer cheese/Ricotta cheese||8 Ounce, skimmed (Made From Partially Skimmed Milk)|
|Pumpkin seeds/Sunflower seeds||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Lemon||1 , juiced|
Calories 349 Calories from Fat 152
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g25.9%
Saturated Fat 4.5 g22.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 18.7 mg
Sodium 132.5 mg5.5%
Total Carbohydrates 34 g11.2%
Dietary Fiber 9.6 g38.3%
Sugars 5.4 g
Protein 20 g39.9%
Vitamin A 217.2% Vitamin C 75.8%
Calcium 16.5% Iron 32.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Wash and rinse the spinach in cold water.
2) Pat dry with paper towel.
3) Break the spinach into bite-sized pieces.
4) In a bowl, add spinach with chick peas, mushrooms, beets, and crumbled farmer cheese.
5) Toss well.
6) Serve immediately by adding your choice of salad dressing.