- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Peanut Butter Muffins Recipe Video
|Semi sweet chocolate||3|
|Peanuts||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), dry roasted|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Peanut butter cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 549 Calories from Fat 351
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 41 g63.5%
Saturated Fat 16.1 g80.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 111 mg37%
Sodium 74.3 mg3.1%
Total Carbohydrates 37 g12.4%
Dietary Fiber 4.1 g16.2%
Sugars 23 g
Protein 14 g28.1%
Vitamin A 11% Vitamin C
Calcium 3.7% Iron 11.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a mixing bowl, add and combine flour, sugar and mix well.
3. Add eggs, vanilla extract and mix until well incorporated.
4. In a saute pan on medium high, melt butter and add the chocolate. Mix well and melt the chocolate. Stir in the peanuts and mix well. Cook this for about 3 minutes, stirring continuously.
5. Once done, pour the chocolate-peanut mixture into the flour mixture and incorporate well into a muffin batter.
6. Take a greased mini 20 cup, cupcake tray. First pour 1 tablespoon of the muffin batter into the cupcake molds, then add 1 teaspoon of the peanut butter in the center of the batter and cover this again with another tablespoon of the muffin batter.
7. Bake the tray in the preheated at 325 degrees for 30 minutes.
8. Once done, remove the tray and cool the muffins on a rack before serving.
9. Serve these peanut butter cupcake muffins with warm milk or tea.