- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Green Bean Casserole with Bacon and Cheese Recipe Video
|String bean||1 Pound|
|Potato||1 Pound, dice|
|Cream of mushroom soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Half and half||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Kosher salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Mozarella cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded|
|Bacon bit||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 198 Calories from Fat 90
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.7%
Saturated Fat 5.2 g26%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 24.4 mg8.1%
Sodium 625.3 mg26.1%
Total Carbohydrates 21 g7.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.8 g7.1%
Sugars 3.5 g
Protein 7 g13.5%
Vitamin A 4.5% Vitamin C 25.6%
Calcium 10.9% Iron 7.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large bowl pour a can of cream of mushroom soup and add honey (the honey will make it creamy and keep the sauce moist).
2. Then add the half & half and the salt and pepper.
3. Now add the beans & potatoes to the sauce and mix all the ingredients well.
4. Turn the beans into a greased baking dish and spread evenly. Then top with shredded cheese and bacon bits.
5. Bake this in the oven at 350 degree for about 20-25 minutes.
6. Serve hot along with barbeque chicken or turkey.