- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Green Bean Casserole with Bacon and Cheese Recipe Video
|String bean||1 Pound|
|Potato||1 Pound, dice|
|Cream of mushroom soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Half and half||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Kosher salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Mozarella cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded|
|Bacon bit||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 221 Calories from Fat 91
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.9%
Saturated Fat 5.2 g26.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 24.4 mg
Sodium 629.8 mg26.2%
Total Carbohydrates 27 g8.9%
Dietary Fiber 4.3 g17.4%
Sugars 4.6 g
Protein 8 g16.2%
Vitamin A 4.5% Vitamin C 25.6%
Calcium 10.9% Iron 7.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large bowl pour a can of cream of mushroom soup and add honey (the honey will make it creamy and keep the sauce moist).
2. Then add the half & half and the salt and pepper.
3. Now add the beans & potatoes to the sauce and mix all the ingredients well.
4. Turn the beans into a greased baking dish and spread evenly. Then top with shredded cheese and bacon bits.
5. Bake this in the oven at 350 degree for about 20-25 minutes.
6. Serve hot along with barbeque chicken or turkey.