- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fried Apples with Brown Sugar Cream Recipe Video
|Unsalted butter||1 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Apples||2 Small, slice (green and red apples)|
|Cinnamon powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Nutmeg powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Raw sugar/Dark brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sponge cake||100 Gram (Optional)|
|Whipped cream||1 Tablespoon (Optional)|
|Mint||1⁄2 Teaspoon, chopped finely (Optional)|
|Lemon juice||1 Dash (Optional)|
|Sugar||1 Teaspoon (Optional)|
Calories 541 Calories from Fat 119
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20.6%
Saturated Fat 6.9 g34.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 78.4 mg26.1%
Sodium 140.5 mg5.9%
Total Carbohydrates 105 g35%
Dietary Fiber 3.7 g14.7%
Sugars 84.6 g
Protein 3 g6.9%
Vitamin A 7.8% Vitamin C 8.6%
Calcium 8.1% Iron 9.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a frying pan melt butter and then add little olive oil followed by the apples.
2. Then add the cinnamon and nutmeg powder followed by the brown sugar, let he sugar caramelize and coat the apples.
3. Then add little cream and cook the apples until they are soft and keep it aside.
4. In a small bowl whip cream, mint, lemon juice & sugar this is for the topping.
5. You can serve it just like that or you can serve it with small plain sponge cake top it with the fried apples and to finish it you can add a dollop of mint whipped cream.
6. Garnish it with fresh mint leaves.