- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cheesy Tuna Noodle Casserole Recipe
|Egg noodles||6 Ounce (Uncooked, 4 Cups)|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), finely chopped|
|Frozen peas and carrots||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), thawed|
|Condensed cheddar cheese soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Canned water packed tuna||9 1⁄4 Ounce, drained, flaked (1 Can)|
|Canned mushroom stems and pieces||4 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Prepared mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground black pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Round buttery crackers||5 , crushed to make about 1/4 cup|
Calories 330 Calories from Fat 51
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g8.8%
Saturated Fat 1.2 g6.1%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 27.1 mg
Sodium 812.7 mg33.9%
Total Carbohydrates 58 g19.4%
Dietary Fiber 4.8 g19.2%
Sugars 4.4 g
Protein 11 g21.9%
Vitamin A 54.6% Vitamin C 6.5%
Calcium 4.7% Iron 15.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Cook noodles in boiling salted water.
4. In a baking dish, combine noodles with all the other ingredients except crackers.
5. Toss to mix well. .
6. Crush crackers with a rolling pin by placing them in a zip lock bag.
7. Top noodle mixture with the cracker crumbs.
8. Bake for 40 minutes or until crumb topping is lightly browned and noodle mixture is bubbly and hot
9. Serve straight from the baking dish.