- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cheesy Tuna and Noodles Recipe
|Canned tuna||6 Ounce, drained (2 Cans, 3 Ounce Each)|
|Chicken flavor ramen noodle soup||9 Ounce (3 Packages, 3 Ounce Each)|
|Frozen mixed vegetables||10 Ounce, thawed (Undrained, 1 Package)|
|Garlic powder/1 clove garlic, minced||1 Teaspoon|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Mozzarella cheese||6 Ounce, shredded (1 1/2 Cups)|
|Milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Ground nutmeg||1 Pinch|
Calories 684 Calories from Fat 308
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 35 g53.7%
Saturated Fat 13.4 g67%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 47.8 mg15.9%
Sodium 1912 mg79.7%
Total Carbohydrates 60 g19.9%
Dietary Fiber 5.1 g20.2%
Sugars 4.6 g
Protein 33 g66.2%
Vitamin A 84.7% Vitamin C 12.7%
Calcium 32.9% Iron 26.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Take a large saucepan and add measured water according to package instructions.
2. Bring water to a boil.
3. When boiling, add noodles and let come to a boil again.
4. Cook until they are al dente or tender-crisp.
5. Stir in the seasoning that comes along with noodles in the packet.
6. Drain excess liquid if it is too watery.
7. In a large skillet, melt and heat the margarine or butter.
8. SautÃ© the vegetables and garlic.
9. Tip in the soup and stir in milk, cheese and spices.
10. Heat on low, stirring, until it is bubbly and cheese has melted.
11. Add the cooked noodles and flaked tuna and stir into the sauce.
12. Simmer until heated through, stirring.
13. Ladle Cheesy Tuna and Noodles into dinner bowls or soup plates.
14. Enjoy while hot.