- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cheesy Sweet Potato Chicken Pie Recipe Video
|Sweet potatoes||2 Large|
|Red pepper||1 Large|
|Mange tout||100 Gram|
|Sweetcorn cobs||3 Medium|
|Chicken fillets||6 Medium|
|Olive oil||3 Teaspoon|
|Baked beans||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Chopped parsley||1 Teaspoon|
|Cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Spinach||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Rocket leaves||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 1774 Calories from Fat 615
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 69 g106.6%
Saturated Fat 25.4 g127.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 177.5 mg
Sodium 2036.6 mg84.9%
Total Carbohydrates 214 g71.4%
Dietary Fiber 28.5 g113.8%
Sugars 42.3 g
Protein 87 g174.3%
Vitamin A 578.8% Vitamin C 287.2%
Calcium 69.8% Iron 50.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Chop sweet potatoes, onion and pepper.
2. Cut chicken fillets.
3. In a saucepan, boil potatoes.
4. In a small mixing bowl, mix chicken fillet chunks, sage and olive oil. Mix well.
5. Over a heated pan, grill chicken chunks till its tender.
6. Add chopped onions and cook thoroughly. Take this mixture out in a bowl and sprinkle grated cheese over it.
7. Pour baked beans over it. Sprinkle some black pepper to season it. Mix well.
8. Drain the boiled sweet potatoes and mash it well with butter.
9. In a casserole bowl, put chicken and baked beans mixture, sprinkle some cheese over it, spread mashed sweet potato, sprinkle parsley and put mozzarella slices on it.
10. Pop it into the oven at 190 degrees for 20 minutes.
11. In a pan, grill mange gout, sweet corn and pepper.
12. In a mixing bowl, combine grilled vegetables and green salad with lemon juice.
13. To serve the pie, put the casserole over a plate and serve it with salad and grilled vegetables.