- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cheesy Spinach Pinweels Recipe
|Refrigerated crescent dinner rolls||8 Ounce (1 package, Pillsbury)|
|Garlic and herb cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened (1 package, 6 tablespoons)|
|Fresh spinach leaves||8 Large|
Calories 220 Calories from Fat 134
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23%
Saturated Fat 7.3 g36.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 73.4 mg
Sodium 318.9 mg13.3%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.44 g1.8%
Sugars 6.5 g
Protein 9 g18.7%
Vitamin A 4.9% Vitamin C 0.62%
Calcium 3.2% Iron 1.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Spread the dough into 2 long rectangles.
3) Press down the perforations to seal.
4) Smear the dough with cheese leaving 1/4 inch edges.
5) Cover with spinach leaves.
6) Roll each rectangle beginning from the shortest side.
7) Press the edges to seal.
8) Slice each roll into 8 pieces.
9) On a non-stick pan, place the cut side down.
10) Bake for 12 to 18 minutes or until golden brown.
11) Remove immediately from the pan when still hot.
12) Serve hot over a small mixed salad with desired dip.