- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cheesy Spinach Recipe
|Spinach/Other leafy greens||1 1⁄4 Bunch (125 gm) (Or Large)|
|Onions||2 , peeled, chopped|
|Garlic/1/2 teaspoon powdered garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), peeled and chopped|
|Rice||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked (Brown Variety)|
|Cheese||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), grated (Or May Take More)|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon (Or To Taste)|
Calories 262 Calories from Fat 40
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7%
Saturated Fat 2.7 g13.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 12.7 mg
Sodium 528.2 mg22%
Total Carbohydrates 46 g15.5%
Dietary Fiber 2.6 g10.4%
Sugars 3.3 g
Protein 9 g17.3%
Vitamin A 61.1% Vitamin C 25%
Calcium 15.5% Iron 9.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Clean spinach leaves thoroughly.
2. Remove stems from it and chop leaves and stems separately.
3. Take a wok or a skillet and pour oil in it. Add spinach stems, onion, and garlic until onions become translucent.
4. Stir the preparation in cook rice entirely.
5. Cover the pan and cook the rice until spinach is wilted.
6. Stir the leaves thoroughly into the rice mixture.
7. Now add the grated cheese and season the ingredients with soy sauce.
8. Stir the mix until the cheese melts and holds the entire mixture together.
9. Serve hot immediately.