- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sausage Pasta Bake Recipe Video
|Sausages||8 , chunked|
|Pasta sauce||100 Gram (basil and tomato sauce)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mozzarella balls||125 Gram, sliced|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Dried basil||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
Calories 793 Calories from Fat 367
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 41 g62.6%
Saturated Fat 14.7 g73.3%
Trans Fat 0.3 g
Cholesterol 111.1 mg
Sodium 1069.7 mg44.6%
Total Carbohydrates 66 g21.8%
Dietary Fiber 3.5 g13.9%
Sugars 3.9 g
Protein 36 g71.8%
Vitamin A 8.7% Vitamin C 4.5%
Calcium 17.7% Iron 17.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the grill.
2. In a saucepan, boil water and add in the pasta. Cook according to package directions for 20 minutes.
3. In a grilling pan, cook the sausages until done.
4. In a deep pan, add in the pasta sauce and water. Stir in the sausages and season with salt, pepper, parsley and basil. Simmer for 20 minutes.
5. Drain the pasta and bring back to the saucepan.
6. Pour in the sausage sauce and mix well all the ingredients.
7. Transfer pasta to a casserole dish and place mozzarella over it. Grill for 5 minutes.
8. Garnish the pasta with basil and serve.