- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cheesy Ranch Baked Hashbrown Casserole Recipe Video
|Hashbrowns||32 Ounce, frozen|
|Light sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ranch dressing||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cheddar cheese||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), shredded|
|Cream of chicken soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Pepper and onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped, mixed|
|Salt||1 Dash (to taste)|
|Pepper||1 Dash (to taste)|
|Ritz cracker||8 Medium (1/2 sleeve)|
|Onion powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Bacon||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Optional)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 5937 Calories from Fat 4059
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 456 g702%
Saturated Fat 134.4 g672%
Trans Fat 12 g
Cholesterol 526 mg
Sodium 10958.5 mg456.6%
Total Carbohydrates 353 g117.8%
Dietary Fiber 36.4 g145.4%
Sugars 17.1 g
Protein 111 g222.8%
Vitamin A 76.2% Vitamin C 52.7%
Calcium 228.3% Iron 84.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Spray a 9x13 baking dish with cooking oil spray.
3) Place a bag on the bag holder. Add all the ingredients except the crackers.
4) Seal the bag and mix up the ingredients thoroughly for about 1 to 2 minutes.
5) Store the bag in the freezer until needed or use the mixture to bake immediately.
6) Transfer the contents of the bag and spread evenly into the baking dish.
7) Then crush and sprinkle the crackers evenly all over the surface of the hashbrown mixture in the baking dish.
8) Bake the casserole in the preheated oven for about 40 to 45 minutes.
9) Serve the Cheesy Ranch Baked Hashbrown Casserole immediately.