- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cheesy Potato Supper Dish Recipe
|Potatoes||1 Pound, boiled and sliced|
|Streaky bacon||4 Ounce, fried and diced|
|Condensed mushroom soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Cheese||3 Ounce, grated|
|Browned breadcrumbs||1 Ounce|
Calories 359 Calories from Fat 168
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29.3%
Saturated Fat 9.4 g46.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 43.1 mg
Sodium 1109 mg46.2%
Total Carbohydrates 34 g11.2%
Dietary Fiber 3.7 g14.6%
Sugars 2.6 g
Protein 14 g28.3%
Vitamin A 11.4% Vitamin C 37.2%
Calcium 19.4% Iron 7.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) In a greased pie dish, place half of the sliced potatoes.
3) Top the potato slices with the cooked diced bacon.
4) In a bowl, combine the condensed mushroom soup with milk.
5) Spoon the soup mixture evenly over the bacon.
6) Then place rest of the potato slices over the soup mixture.
7) In a bowl, combine the grated cheese and breadcrumbs together.
8) Sprinkle the crumb mixture evenly over the potatoes.
9) Bake on centre shelf of the preheated oven for 15 minutes, until the casserole is thoroughly heated.
10) Serve the Potato Supper Dish straight from the casserole.