- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cheesy Mushroom Tarts Recipe Video
|Mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs), rehydrated (Thrive)|
|Fresh basil||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Pastry dough||7 1⁄2 Ounce (Ready Ones, 0.50 Package)|
|Cream cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Bleu cheese||1 Tablespoon|
|Mozzarella cheese||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Broccoli||1 Cup (16 tbs), rehydrated (Thrive)|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), minced|
Calories 611 Calories from Fat 371
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 42 g64.3%
Saturated Fat 20.4 g102%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 77.7 mg
Sodium 694.2 mg28.9%
Total Carbohydrates 46 g15.4%
Dietary Fiber 3.3 g13.3%
Sugars 3.2 g
Protein 15 g30.3%
Vitamin A 28.3% Vitamin C 92.8%
Calcium 27.2% Iron 10.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take a fry pan and heat butter in it, add mushroom and sauté them.
2) Roll the dough and cut small rounds. Press them into a greased muffin pan.
3) In a bowl, whisk cream cheese, add bleu and mozzarella in it.
4) Add broccoli and mushrooms, garlic and mix it well.
5) Season it with salt and mix it again.
6) Spoon the mixture into muffin pan and bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes.
7) Serve the mushroom tarts immediately.