- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cheesy Ham Sandwiches Recipe
|Whole wheat bread slice/White bread slices||8|
|Butter/Margarine||2 Tablespoon, softened|
|Canned deviled ham||4 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Processed american cheese||2 Ounce, shredded to make 1/2 cup|
|Finely chopped onion||1 Tablespoon|
|Prepared horseradish||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Calories 328 Calories from Fat 150
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g26.1%
Saturated Fat 8.4 g42.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 68.4 mg
Sodium 923.8 mg38.5%
Total Carbohydrates 31 g10.4%
Dietary Fiber 2.7 g10.9%
Sugars 5 g
Protein 14 g28.8%
Vitamin A 31% Vitamin C 11.8%
Calcium 9.4% Iron 12.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a mixing bowl, combine ham, cheese, onion and horseradish.
2. Spread butter on one side of the bread slices.
3. Top 4 slices with the ham cheese mixture.
4. Sandwich with the remaining 4 slices.
5. Pack in cling film or in a zip lock plastic bag.
6. Wrap lettuce and tomato separately in zip lock bags.
7. Add lettuce and tomato to sandwiches before eating.
8. You can freeze or refrigerate the packed sandwiches if you want.