- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cheesy Garlic Shrimp Loaf Recipe Video
|White bread slices/French bread||1 Pound, cut in half lengthwise (1 loaf)|
|Soft butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Roasted red pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Green onion||50 Gram, dice|
|Shrimp||1⁄2 Pound, cooked|
|Cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded|
Calories 759 Calories from Fat 414
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 46 g70.7%
Saturated Fat 28 g140%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 217.2 mg
Sodium 937.9 mg39.1%
Total Carbohydrates 52 g17.3%
Dietary Fiber 2.5 g10%
Sugars 1.7 g
Protein 29 g57.8%
Vitamin A 48% Vitamin C 21.3%
Calcium 33.8% Iron 11.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, add cream cheese, garlic, red pepper, and green onion. Mix to form paste.
3. Throw cooked shrimp in bowl. Mix them together.
4. Spread even amount of paste on each side of loaf.
5. Sprinkle cheese on top.
6. Line a baking sheet with foil, and place bread loaf on it.
7. Pop it in oven and bake for 20-30 minutes until bubbly and golden.
8. Serve cheesy garlic shrimp loaf with soup and green salad.
You can substitute shrimp with ham, crab or anything you like.