- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cheese Omelette Recipe Video
|Cheddar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), grated|
|Butter||1 Teaspoon (For greasing)|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
Calories 145 Calories from Fat 98
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g16.9%
Saturated Fat 5.4 g26.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 230.5 mg
Sodium 342.5 mg14.3%
Total Carbohydrates 0.62 g0.21%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0.5 g
Protein 11 g21.6%
Vitamin A 8.5% Vitamin C
Calcium 15.7% Iron 5.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. To start, crack the eggs into a bowl and beat with a whisk. Add the salt and pepper to taste.
2. While you’re preparing the eggs, you can heat up a frying pan and melt enough butter to coat the bottom so the eggs don’t stick.
3. Once the butter has melted, pour the egg mixture into the pan.
4. Once the egg has firmed up enough to slide a spatula underneath, flip it over. Immediately add the cheese to one half of ‘egg circle.’
5. Then flip the other half over the cheese. Let the cheese melt for about 30 seconds, then flip it over one more time.
6. Let it sit in the pan another 30 seconds or so.
7. Serve hot.