- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cheesy Corn Bake Recipe
|Crackers||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), crushed|
|Sweet red pepper||1⁄2|
|Green onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), sliced|
|Kernel corn||12 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|American cheese||4 Ounce, shredded|
Calories 543 Calories from Fat 157
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27.2%
Saturated Fat 10.1 g50.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 43.5 mg
Sodium 98.9 mg4.1%
Total Carbohydrates 75 g25.2%
Dietary Fiber 16.2 g64.9%
Sugars 1.3 g
Protein 18 g37%
Vitamin A 22.8% Vitamin C 37%
Calcium 18.9% Iron 4.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a custard cup add 1 tablespoon butter or margarine and cook on 100% power (high) for 30 to 40 seconds until melted.
2) Add to the crushed crackers and toss to coat. Keep aside.
3) In a 1-quart casserole add red or green pepper strips, onion, and 1 tablespoon butter or margarine. Mix together.
4) Cook covered on high for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes.
5) Add drained com, shredded cheese, and milk.
6) Cook covered on high for 2 to 4 minutes stirring twice.
7) Sprinkle cracker mixture over it and serve.