- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cheesy Corn Bake Recipe
|Crackers||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), crushed|
|Cheese crackers||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), crushed to bite size pieces|
|Sweet red pepper||1⁄2|
|Sweet red pepper/Green pepper||1⁄2 Medium, cut into strips and halved|
|Green onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), sliced|
|Canned whole kernel corn||12 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Kernel corn||12 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|American cheese||4 Ounce, shredded (1 Cup)|
Calories 586 Calories from Fat 145
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.9%
Saturated Fat 8.3 g41.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 35.5 mg
Sodium 146.2 mg6.1%
Total Carbohydrates 88 g29.2%
Dietary Fiber 18.8 g75.2%
Sugars 6.9 g
Protein 21 g41%
Vitamin A 30.8% Vitamin C 70.6%
Calcium 18.9% Iron 5.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a custard cup add 1 tablespoon butter or margarine and cook on 100% power (high) for 30 to 40 seconds until melted.
2) Add to the crushed crackers and toss to coat. Keep aside.
3) In a 1-quart casserole add red or green pepper strips, onion, and 1 tablespoon butter or margarine. Mix together.
4) Cook covered on high for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes.
5) Add drained com, shredded cheese, and milk.
6) Cook covered on high for 2 to 4 minutes stirring twice.
7) Sprinkle cracker mixture over it and serve.