- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cheesy Chicken Casserole with Red Wine Recipe Video
|Boneless chicken thigh||1 Pound|
|Red wine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Mozzarella cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs), grated|
Calories 367 Calories from Fat 157
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27.4%
Saturated Fat 9 g44.9%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 141.3 mg
Sodium 551.9 mg23%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g1%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0.6 g
Protein 36 g71.1%
Vitamin A 9.5% Vitamin C
Calcium 31.3% Iron 8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. In a 9-inch baking dish, line chicken pieces at the bottom.
3. Sprinkle salt and pepper on it.
4. Pour red wine all over chicken.
5. Sprinkle cheese evenly on top.
6. Pop it in oven, and bake for 35-40 minutes or until done.
7. Serve chicken casserole with green salad.
If you are using chicken breast, then cut it thinly and line it in the bottom of baking dish.