- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cheesy Broccoli Without Cheese Recipe Video
|Braggs liquid aminos||1 Teaspoon|
|Raw tahini||2 Tablespoon|
|Coconut oil||1 Tablespoon, melted|
|Nutritional yeast||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Juice of lemon||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Broccoli florets||3 Cup (48 tbs), finely chopped|
|Hemp seeds||2 Tablespoon|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 627 Calories from Fat 355
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 40 g62.1%
Saturated Fat 14.1 g70.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0.19 mg
Sodium 182.6 mg7.6%
Total Carbohydrates 46 g15.4%
Dietary Fiber 5.2 g20.8%
Sugars 1.4 g
Protein 36 g71.6%
Vitamin A 328.2% Vitamin C 819.2%
Calcium 37.7% Iron 51%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a small bowl, mix the nutritional yeast, paprika, and garlic powder together.
2. Stir in the tahini.
3. Pour in the Braggs, lemon juice, and coconut oil and whisk thoroughly.
4. If a thinner sauce is desired, add a little water, a tablespoon at a time.
5. Put the broccoli into a larger bowl and pour sauce on top.
6. Toss until evenly coated (for best results, use your hands!)
7. Sprinkle top with hemp seeds and serve. Keeps refrigerated for several days.